Biyernes, Hunyo 21, 2013


IS 315 : Hands On Exercise



This site captures my attention because for me it is an all around site. All around in the sense that it contains daily news or even breaking news, you can search the internet for your queries through it and it also has special features like mailing and others. The site is very useful for people like me who likes to be updated daily. So, I'd say that people should also visit the site even just for instance because for me, I make it my homepage.





Whenever I have inquiries on something, this is the site where I go to. This site is just so amazing in the sense that it has connection to every site existing in the internet. So, it serves as a search engine for people like me. Maybe others are also visiting the site because as far as I can see my classmates used it often.





If I can't understand what I searched in Google or in other search engines and need to watch a tutorial for me to further understand something, this the that I visit. This is a very useful site and entertaining site because it contains videos that has been uploaded by many users. It has all types of videos except top rated videos.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento